LACEYS EVERYDAY CHAMPION #8
Everyday Champ Ange often trains up to 10 times a week dedicating herself to the craft of boxing. Her big smile is a welcome sight in the gym and she’s always one of the first to greet a newcomer to a class and make them feel welcome. Huge respect to her from all the Laceys team!
1) How long have you been at Laceys?
For just over 5 years now! its gone so fast!
2) What changes have you noticed in yourself in that time?
Training at Laceys and learning to box has not only helped me become fitter and stronger. It has also helped me in my professional life by making me become more focused and calmer in stressful situations. I honestly cannot recommend the training styles Laceys offers enough!
3) What type of training do you do at Lacey and what do you like best about the gyms?
I mainly focus on boxing with some PT sessions as well. Laceys is perfect because I often train up to 9 times a week and I never get board. The class formats and skill level of the trainers means your always doing something new and learning.
4) What else do you think makes Laceys stand out from the crowd?
The people, the team spirit and the support! We all help each other and have great fun while doing it! Massive shout out to my trainers Cam & Jack plus all the Laceys staff and awesome members!
5) Any memorable moments in your time with us?
Well, Id have to say boxing in the Olden Gloves comp last year on the Gold Coast representing Laceys. 3 of us fighters went with coach Cam and had the most amazing time.
6) And what does the future hold for you?
More fights! I’d love to get a couple in this year. Watch this space!